Update: This tutorial uses Meteor 1.2 and is somewhat out of date at this point :-/
Some of the topics covered in the tutorial:
- Setting up a Meteor app for use with React.
- Creating a component hierarchy with “controller” components and “dumb”components
- Understanding the difference between component props and component state.
- Setting up routing with FlowRouter. (A Meteor router package.)
- Setting up login and authentication.
- Managing data and subscriptions in React components.
- Creating reusable components.
- Communicating with parent components. (A common challenge for those new to React.)