To build on previous articles on getting started with Meteor and using data in a Meteor app, I created a basic note-taking app that can be a great starting point for beginner programmers who want to take their JS, Meteor, and React skills to the next level.
Some topics covered
- Eager vs Lazy Loading
- ES6 Modules (import/export)
- Publications and Subcriptions
- Creating your own mini CSS framework
- Creating React components using plain functions vs with React.Component
- Setting propTypes and defaultProps
- Defining and updating React component state
Questions, comments, feedback? Add a comment or ping me on Twitter.